Saturday, August 23, 2008

Clean Up



Have you ever one day, woke up and you could now see things so clearly? Things that you justified in the past just do not make sense anymore. I have started calling that the "Spring Cleaning" period of your life. Usually around the spring most people fine their homes filthy and cluttered, and they just want to make it better. The funny thing though, this can happen anytime during the year. Sometimes it happens in the spring or sometimes this happens in the winter or fall.

I recently woke up and had a spring cleaning moment. Something that I justified for a time seemed completely wrong. Almost immediately, it was as though, once I received that clarity or that clean house hope was ushered in. Now, it did not solve the reason why I made the decision; I believe that is coming though, but it definitely gave me the ability to see that I was not making the situation better. I am learning that to win at life sometimes you just have to do some spring cleaning.

No comments: